Dream Growers is a web design company based in Asheville, NC. We focus on creating clean websites for professionals with a quick turnaround. Our Commitment
• Elegant Design Layout
• User-Friendly Content Management
• Client Confidentiality & Privacy
• Simple Setup & Client Walk-Through
• High Performance Sites - Security, Stability,
Speed. Contact us today and we'll
have your beautiful website set up within 4 weeks.
Oracle Deck Anyone who has ever gazed at a spider's web, meditated on a mandala or Yantra, visited a pyramid, walked a labyrinth, or peered through a microscope has felt the effects of sacred geometry. Now the Sacred Geometry Oracle Deck introduces an entirely new way for you to gain access to this wisdom and unlock its power. The set includes a 128-page 6X9 paperback book with 64 full-color oracle cards in a beautifully boxed set for $35. See this page for more info or to order.
Catch a Falling Star and other prints by visionary artist Francene Hart Francene Hart is a internationally recognized visionary artist whose work has been widely published in books and magazines and hangs in the homes of art collectors and the offices of healers and seekers around the planet. Prints available for only $45 each. Each print is 12x18, matted, sealed and signed. Please seethis page for more information or to order.
Leave Any Troubled Thought Right Where You Find It by Guy Finley / Founder and Director of Life of Learning Foundation
Why pick up that bad feeling that always attends someone else's careless remark, just because it momentarily attracts your attention? You don't have to take it home with you. Just leave it where you find it. Why wait until your mind is broiling to realize, that while negative thoughts seem to be teeming with life, what they really are is a form of psychic parasites. Leave all such dark forms where you find them, in the mud of the "me" mind. That's where they should stay.
Read full article >>>
Voices and Choices - Tapestry of Sounds by Louise LeBrun / Author, Speaker, Educator and Founder of the WEL-Systems Institute
Peace... tranquility... serenity... those soft, seemingly endless moments when we can hear the unique sound that we are in the Universe. If all that is expresses through rhythm and tone, in those quiet and introspective moments, we can hear the note that we are in the vast harmonies of our existence. Yet, all is not always quiet. The peace and serenity that we long for is far too often pierced by what we have come to know as the 'necessities' of living. Relentless in its pursuit of our edification, television, radio, newspapers, magazines, email, etc. flash their bright shiny colors in our direction, fully expecting us to turn our heads and stare into the blinding lights. And when we do (having been trained and tempted for decades to do so), we find ourselves paralyzed in the intensity and detail of its message. Once again, head-lighted deer on the knowledge freeway of life! Read full article >>>
Herbal Ally~The Joy of Purslane by Susun S. Weed / Herbalist, Author, Founder of the Wise Woman Center and Ash Tree Publishing
Herbs are powerhouses of nutrition. Used wisely and regularly, herbs can replace costly pills and supplements, and even some drugs. For example, if you currently take fish oil capsules, omega-3 oil capsules, flax oil, or antidepressants, a switch to purslane could improve your health and save you lots of money, too. Purslane (Portulaca oleracea) is a common weed in cultivated soils throughout the United States. You won't find purslane in the supermarket or health food store (yet); you'll have to discover it in the wild, which is very easy to do if you look during the summer. In the country, look in gardens. In the city, look in flower beds and planters.
Read full article >>>
Fathering Families assists parents struggling to secure equal time with their children after a separation or divorce. Often when parents separate, tension is heightened and it can become difficult to develop a fair agreement that is in the best interest of the child. We believe in shared parenting and that children should have the right to liberal time with both parents, if a healthy environment can be provided.
If you are a dedicated parent enduring a custody dispute or have concerns that one is on the horizon, it's important to know how to accurately demonstrate your commitment and capabilities as a parent. Stepping into a Family Courtroom can be uncharted territory for many. We can guide you on the early steps to take and how to navigate the nuances of family law effectively with our educational resources. Contact us for a consultation or to explore our helpful guide book. It could save you thousands of dollars in legal fees and help secure your time with your child.
2014 is the year to start "cerebrating" less and "celebrating" more. Come join me/us, allow the expansion of your whole being to take place as we journey to Sacred places around the world, where we will connect with the magic and beauty we call life, in places that will support the deep inner work that we will be doing.
• Come to the Mayan Highlands of Guatemala August 10-18 for Kundalini Fire & Shamanic Magic, explore the power of classic Kundalini, Chi Gong and Shamanic Rituals to energize, refine and accelerate your personal practice. This retreat is open to beginners and advanced practitioners alike as there will be plenty of special attention to help ignite your progress along the path. Go deep into ritual remembering and reframing your life's goals through traditional Mayan fire keeper ceremony, Native American Channupa, (Sacred Pipe), ancient Despacho celebration and two intensive Teacher Plant ceremonies.
• Come to magical Bali, the Island of the gods, Sep 19-Oct 2! Here we will dive into the energy of the Akashic Records supported by the magical environment and energy of Bali. There is no better place in the world to study this material, in a well balanced male female culture, surrounded by ancient temples that are used today for Sacred ritual and ceremony. Explore slope gardens tasting tropical fruits, swim in hot springs, bathe in sacred waters, walk to great waterfalls, get a papaya massage ... And we promise you'll have lots of time to rest, play and explore on your own. Of course, we have reserved for you some Balinese surprises to make your trip unforgettable!
At JukeBoxAlive.com, you can use a multitude of music services. Upload music, listen to music, share music with your friends, and even make new friends.
Most of the services are available with a free musician account and advanced features are available for less than 20 cents a day. If you have music you want to share with the world, JBA is the perfect music promotion website for music marketing and exposure.